Markets Assistant Manager - MNC Channel Executive
Job no: 496157
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
The MNC Channel Executive Assistant Manager role operates within the Regional Markets group in KPMG in Shanghai, China.
The core responsibilities of this role are to support the Multinationals Program in Shanghai. The role includes program performance management and reporting, preparing for and coordinating cross-functional meetings within KPMG, event planning and coordination, and relationship management with foreign Chambers of Commerce. In this role, you will work across service the major service lines of Audit, Tax, and Advisory on key client management to support the development of strong relationships with larger multinational companies.
The growing KPMG Markets team consists of more than 85 members across Mainland China and Hong Kong. The team is supported by resources within the KPMG Delivery Centers (“KDC”) in Foshan and Nanjing.
The MNC Executive reports to an associate director in Markets and works with the Regional Markets. Based on the capabilities and interests of the candidate, career development options include markets management or key account management.
The successful candidate will:
- develop content and capabilities statements for our go-to-market activities
- monitor activities within regional accounts via the account teams to create an overall picture of connectivity with our key clients
- analyze data from pipeline and revenue reports, and create reporting to share with program leadership on a regular basis
- identify branding opportunities at events, conferences, or with industry groups to engage with experts or to present KPMG capabilities
- be responsible for reporting the results to senior partners within the firm
- support two additional workstreams for Private and State-Owned enterprises with a similar working scope.
Internal and External Marketing Initiatives
The successful candidate will:
- manage a flagship event series
- build and maintain relationships with Chambers of Commerce across the city
- organize events and activities to improve broader client connectivity
- create content for publication on WeChat, LinkedIn, and internal newsletters
- develop and maintain contact lists of key clients
- Undergraduate degree or above in economics, finance, engineering or business-related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a multinational company or in a professional services environment with both international and China experience preferred
- Excellent project management skills, i.e. working towards tight timeframes under pressure, managing multiple priorities, assimilating information quickly and keeping stakeholders abreast of status
- A native Mandarin speaker / professional working proficiency with excellent verbal, written and drafting skills in English; third language a plus
- High degree of attention to detail
- Proactivity in coming up with ideas and implementing initiatives that have a positive impact on the business either directly or indirectly
- A committed team player with the ability to collaborate with people across the team and offices
- A positive, optimistic, resilient and “can do” attitude, and is willing to share knowledge and challenge how things are done in order to improve them
- Strong interpersonal skills including confidence, open-mindedness, diplomacy and empathy and the ability to build credibility
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friend Apply now